SIEMENS Y2 Solid Iron Asynchronous AC CZPT Three Section Induction Blower Axial Fan Water Pump Air Compressor Equipment Box Motor
|Frame size||eighty- 355|
|Rated voltage||220/380V, 380/660V|
|Altitude||not exceed 1000 Meter|
SIMOTICS GP 1LE0001 series of high efficiency 3 phase asynchronous motors (1LE0001 series motor)
with cast iron housing is Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC)
with IP55 environmental protection,
and applicable for general purpose use.
These motors are designed and manufactured in accordance with ISO, IEC standards, GB standards.
By switching to 1LE0001 series motor, customer can save energy up to 10 %!
Features of 1LE0001 series siemens motor
- Frame material: grey cast iron.
- CZPT color: stone grey (RAL 7030)
- Available in 2, 4, 6 pole motor (.75kW and up) with efficiency grade 3. according to GB186~thirteen 0571 88828 13858117778-2012 and efficiency class IE2.
- Optimized compact style construction.
- CZPT mounting construction according to IEC 60034-7: IM B3, IM B5, IM B35 and etc.
- All motors are designed to IP55 degree of protection (IEC 60034-five).
- Regreasing devices for FS280~355 as standard,and for FS100~250 as option.
- Reinforced bearings for increased cantilever forces for FS100 ~ 355 as option.
- Winding protections with PTC, PT100 and KTY84-130 as option.
- Insulation system is designed for temperature class 155 (F). At rated output with line-fed operation, the motors can be used in temperature class 130 (B).
|Degrees of motor protection IP55 (IEC 60034-five).|
|Altitude shall not exceed 1000m above sea-level (IEC 60034-1).|
|Allowed air temperature between -20 ºC and 40 ºC (IEC 60034-one).|
|Permitted relative humidity:|
|? -20 ºC ≤ T ≤ 20 ºC:100 %|
|? 20 ºC < T ≤ 30 ºC:95 %|
|? 30 ºC < T ≤ 40 ºC:55 %|
Q: What is your MOQ of this merchandise?
For the first time cooperation, we acknowledge trial sample order.
Q: What is actually your payment conditions?
A: thirty% T/T deposit, 70% equilibrium ahead of shipment or L/C at sight.
Q: What is the delivery time?
A: 30-forty five days following obtaining your L/C or T/T deposit.
Q: How prolonged is your guarantee?
A: 12 months after receiving B/L.